Your Success is Our Business
When we began in 1977, we had only one snapout press and a collator. Today, our state-of-the-art production process and quality control program have made us a market leader for cut sheets, labels and traditional business forms. We have also added digital, variable data, jumbo roll and coated stock capabilities. While we still value our core business form products, we are a financially strong company that is committed to diversifying and investing in the best technology in the market today. We understand that our distributors need partners that are dedicated to the long term success of the independent market. We believe in making your success our business. We offer a variety of products and solutions for your business and continue to add services as our print market evolves.
Meet the Team
With a vast array of presses and finishing equipment, we are confident that we can accommodate your printing needs. From basic business forms to custom four-color products, our versatility ensures that we can be your complete forms and labels supplier. Our plant in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, houses a variety of web and digital presses along with an extensive bindery operation, on-site storage needs and the capacity to distribute and track your product to a large number of locations.
PRESS ROOM EQUIPMENT
- 11 x 17 1/2 inch UV web press 8 color
- 22 x 18 inch UV web press 6 color
- 22 x 20 1/2 inch UV web press 4 color
- 22 x 18 inch UV web press 4 color
- 17 x 17 1/2 inch web press 5 color
- 14 x 20 1/2 inch UV web press 4 color
- 14 x 17 1/2 inch UV web press 7 color
- 24 x 20 1/2 inch UV web press 4 color
- Variable x 10 inch UV flexo press 6 color with inline variable ink jet
- Variable x 10 inch UV flexo press 4 color
- Black & white digital presses
- Color digital presses
- Continuous collator 6 station
- Snapout collator 12 station
- Snapout collator 3 station with inline variable ink jet
Our formal quality program has fail-safes at each process to help prevent product defects and assure customer satisfaction. Each employee, while personally responsible for their individual work, also helps others in arriving at solutions to problems. All departments approach quality with an open mind, and work collaboratively to ensure customer satisfaction. We have a committee that is continually addressing how to improve our products, lower our costs, and ensure consistency. This committee monitors and evaluates various aspects of our order process to maximize the probability that our standards of quality are being attained.
We are committed to improving our processes to provide a healthy work environment for our employees and to sustain the natural resources over which we have control. We have made a commitment to continue assessing and improving our environmental practices. We have committed to our environmental policies by:
- Recycling all waste. We recycle over 1.5 million pounds of paper annually. We also recycle all metal products.
- Implementing a new plate system that reduces chemical use by 80%.
- Using soy-based UV inks, which are environmentally friendly.
- Transforming the lighting in our facilities to cut energy usage by 15%.
- Providing the option for customers to request recycled paper stocks.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Reducing paper waste by improvement of our purchasing and production processes.
- Featuring NatureSolv® carbonless paper by Glatfelter. This paper utilizes naturally-based, organic solvents to create a carbonless capsule that is more environmentally responsible.
Important Company Policies
- QUOTING POLICY: Quotes are valid for 30 days. If any of your specs vary from our quote specifications, please notify us for an updated quote.
- PAYMENT TERMS: Once a line of credit is established, our standard payment terms are net 30. We reserve the right to hold orders if a receivable balance extends to 60 days after invoice date.
- CUSTOMER SUPPLIED MATERIAL: If a customer supplies materials that we use as part of the production process, we are responsible only for the services we directly provide on the project. If we make an error on a project our responsibility is limited to the work we provide directly to the product. For example, if paper is supplied and we make a print error we cannot be held responsible for the cost of the paper.
- OUTSIDE SERVICES: We cannot be held responsible for the cost of any outside work being done to our product including but not limited to finishing, mailing or shipping services. If we make an error on a project our responsibility is limited to the work we provide directly to the product. For example, if we make a print error on a letter and the letter gets mailed out we will not be responsible for any of the mailing services for the project.
- PROOFING POLICY: Proofs are subject to the following terms: Please use your proof to verify that all artwork elements of your job have been processed correctly. It is your responsibility to verify that all text, positioning, and graphics are accurate and meet your approval. Any changes must be communicated to your sales representative or designer via phone or email. PDF proofs are a representation of color and are not an exact press match. The plant will do a quick courtesy review of your proof but this does not guarantee accuracy to find and/or correct any errors or omissions. The plant cannot be held financially responsibility for errors to a print job that are visible on the proof. By approving your proof you accept full responsibility for the accuracy of this proof.