JOIN OUR TEAM
If you embrace change, are excited about developing new ideas and solutions, and want to make a difference, Royal is the employer for you!
Our mission is to provide quality products and dependable service for our customers, to create job security for all of our employees, and to secure a reasonable profit that will finance future growth and assure company success. Our goal is to provide an environment that respects everyone, and allows each employee to perform to their fullest potential. In order to achieve this goal, we challenge our employees to find better ways of doing their jobs. In addition, we believe in the principles of leadership, unity, and responsibility as a team, and as individuals. Each employee has the authority to lead. We are one team and one company working toward the same mission of excellence, security, and reward. Each employee is personally responsible for the results of his or her actions.
We have an exciting fast-paced opportunity for a Bindery Operator. You must be a self-motivated individual who demands and ensures detailed attention is paid to all work. Located in Brooklyn Park, MN, we are a family owned business with more than 40 years’ experience in the industry. Starting pay for this position is $19.00-$20.00 per hour based on experience.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills and ability to recognize and write numbers
- Knowledge of basic bindery equipment and procedures
Essential Job Duties:
- Use job ticket specifications and ask questions to ensure accuracy in job to be performed; obtain approval when necessary.
- Locate and prepare all materials to be used in job process.
- Box, label, and stack products on pallets for shipment, moving to the shipping area as necessary.
- Perform continuous visual inspection of products to ensure acceptable levels of quality.
- Perform miscellaneous hand folding or assembling of finished products.
- Assist in maintaining orderly bindery area and maintenance of machinery as required.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner, observing approved safety procedures and using safety equipment at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Lift and manipulate up to 25 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Frequently pushing, pulling, reaching, grabbing, and bending.
- Standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Extended periods of concentration.
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits; including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) plus match and much more.
Email resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax resume to: 763-585-8648
Mail resume to:
Royal Business Forms & Printing, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4000 83rd Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443
Or fill out an application in person between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm
What We Offer Our Employees
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Scheduled Reviews
- On-Site Fitness Room
We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.